Sunday, August 1, 2010

'Spring'ing into Action in Edinburgh


Production: Spring Awakening
Final Rehearsal Week
by Helen Hart (Wendla
)

Soooooo.... This is it!!!! We have finished the rehearsal process! It has come around so quickly and I think it is fair to say that we are all scared stiff! We had the busiest and most tiring week yet but it was incredible.

We had a zitzprobe (which basically means you run all the songs with the band for the first time) which was really exciting and hearing the full band really added something to each number. We also had our dress rehearsals and seeing all the costumes was amazing and we all look so young!

In one particular dress rehearsal I failed to come onstage for a scene with the girls... I was putting rubber on my bum (don't ask!) and missed my cue! Luckily the girls covered and I think it's safe to say that it won't happen again as I am now very paranoid!


SPRING AWAKENING PREMIERES IN 4 DAYS... here we go.........


No comments:

Post a Comment